Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) & Forms

FAQ's - Frequently Asked Questions

Transfer Requests

When you have opened a Transfer Request, you can print it, complete it and return it to:

Klein ISD
Department of Campus Safety & Support
7200 Spring-Cypress Road
Klein, Texas 77379-3299


If an approved child care transfer requires a bus change, the "KISD Bus Change Request and Release of Liability" form must be completed and returned to the campus principal.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.