Reflex Math - Grades K-8
• Helps students of all ability levels to develop fluency with their basic facts in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Adaptive and individualized to create the optimal experience for every child.
• Game-based and highly motivational so students enjoy the learning process.
• Web-based so students have access from home.
• Create a Parent Reporting Account by signing up on reflexmath.com/parents
Think Through Math - Grades 3-8
• Used to deepen students’ understanding of critical mathematical concepts and improve their higher-order thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Individualized instruction.
• Web-based so students can use at home.
Holt-On Line Videos - High School
• Students can review concepts covered in class using the on-line videos.
• Students can be pause and rewind the videos allowing students to learn at their own pace.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS
Shared Reading: Tools to Bring Literacy to Life
• Parents can facilitate learning by incorporating questions, defining terms, and illustrating topics.
• Shared reading increases language understanding, reading comprehension, word knowledge, and critical thinking.
• As a parent, you have the greatest influence on your child’s development. This is especially true when it comes to raising an individual who loves to read.
• Consider that in one year a student spends 7,800 hours outside of school and only 900 hours in school. Make the most of the time your student spends at home by setting aside time each day to read aloud together.
Reading & Writing K-12
o Parent and after school resources by grade level across the content area.
Reading Grades 3-8
• Istation – Students grades 3-8 have an account
• Individualized instruction that identifies reading needs and automatically prescribes lessons.
• Parents can sign up for Istation Reading at: texassuccess.istation.com/SignUp
Project Share High School
• OnTRACK Lessons for English I-III are supplementary lessons that align with the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills.
• The lessons use video, graphics, and online activities to support classroom instruction and facilitate individualized intervention for students.