Klein ISD charges a $120 service fee per week to distribute flyers to students. Payment must be received prior to being added to Friday’s approval list. The funds are used to defray the cost of distribution through the system. Funds collected will be returned to the schools to be used for instructional improvement. The fee may be paid on-line at the link provided below. Please login to create an account and login again to make payment. Please do not make payment until flyer has been approved. Once payment is made, please contact Ms. Gonzalez so that she may verify payment, kisd.us/16-17flyer. If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact Cristina Gonzalez at 832.249.4513.
The following guidelines must be met for flyers to be considered for approval/distribution:
• The flyers must contain the Klein ISD Disclaimer.
REQUIRED DISCLAIMER: The Klein Independent School District has approved the distribution of this flyer as a community service. No endorsement of the products or services, however, is stated or implied.
• The flyers must be delivered to the schools in stacks/counts of (25) twenty-five.
• The flyers must be for an activity for students.
• The material on the flyers must be age and/or developmentally appropriate for students.
• The group distributing the flyers must be identified by the Internal Revenue Service as a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Documentation must be on file in our office verifying that you are a 501(c)(3) organization. This documentation must be resubmitted on an annual basis. If you are using a 501(c)(3) number for an organization that you share an affiliation with, you will need to supply a letter from that organization verifying your affiliation. This documentation will also need to be resubmitted on an annual basis.
• No fundraising flyers are allowed from groups outside the school.
• The flyers must not cause disruption of the operation and discipline of the school.
• The flyers should not contain advertising logos or promotions for any business/organization other than the approved nonprofit submitting the flyer.
For electronic submissions:
Make sure the name of your file corresponds appropriately with your event/flyers that you will upload. Please see the following examples:
Flyer/Event: Sunday Sun Fun - November 15, 2015
Name of file:SundaySunFun11.15.2015
To start the process, please complete the form below.