New Student Enrollment process coming July 2016

New Student Enrollment - Elementary
The following documents are required for registration:
1. Proof of Identity: PK-1st graders must have original birth certificate; all other grades may present birth certificate or another form of identity, such as a passport.

2. Immunization Records: (click here for Immunization Requirements)

3. Proof of Residence: We accept a current light, water or gas bill with your name and address on it, closing papers, or a lease agreement signed by the lessee and lessor with the student's name listed as an occupant. Telephone bills are not acceptable.

4. Student’s Social Security Card: This is used by the state for identification purposes. It is not required; however, should issues arise with your child’s Social Security number, you will need to provide the card for verification. Therefore, it is better if the campus already has a copy on file. If your child does not have a Social Security number, then a State ID number will be assigned.

5. School Records: Final Report Card from former school.

District Enrollment Forms:

These forms must be printed out and brought to the campus for registration.

Additional campus in-house forms will be provided at the time of enrollment.
  • Elementary Registration Form - available at campus registrar's office
  • Home Language Survey (English)
  • Home Lauguage Survey (Spanish)
  • English Health Inventory Form
  • Spanish Health Inventory Form
Student Military and Foster Care Questionnaire
  • English
  • Spanish
Student Enrollment Questionnaire
  • English
  • Spanish
Student History Worksheet/Questionnaire
  • English
  • Spanish
Age Requirements:
Pre-kindergarten – A child must be 4 years old on or before September 1st of the current school year

Kindergarten – A child must be 5 years old on or before September 1st of the current school year
Pre-kindergarten Eligibility Requirements:
A child who is 4 years old on or before September 1st of the current school year may attend our half-day Pre-kindergarten program if they meet at least one of the following criteria:

• Unable to speak or comprehend the English language as determined by a test administration
• Is Economically Disadvantaged based on income documentation
• Has a parent who is active in the Military (must show documentation of such)
• Is Homeless
• Conservatorship of Family and Protective Services
powered by ezTaskTM