New Student Enrollment - Elementary
The following documents are required for registration:
1. Proof of Identity: PK-1st graders must have original birth certificate; all other grades may present birth certificate or another form of identity, such as a passport.
2. Immunization Records: (click here for Immunization Requirements)
3. Proof of Residence: We can accept a current light, water or gas bill with your name and address on it, closing papers, or a lease agreement signed by the lessee and lessor with the student's name listed as an occupant. Telephone bills are not acceptable.
4. Student’s Social Security Card: This is used by the state for identification purposes. It is not required; however, should issues arise with your child’s Social Security number, you will need to provide the card for verification. Therefore, it is better if the campus already has a copy on file. If your child does not have a Social Security number, then a State ID number will be assigned.
5. School Records: Final Report Card from former school.
Access to Enrollment Forms
To access enrollment forms please click on Student Information Services Home. Forms are located under Enrollment Forms.
Grades Dates Times
K – 5 August 5 – August 8 Monday - Thursday 8:00 – 11:30 am & 1:00 – 3:00 pm
K – 5 August 12 – August 23 Monday - Friday 8:00 – 11:30 am & 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Pre-kindergarten – A child must be 4 years old on or before September 1st of the current school year
Kindergarten – A child must be 5 years old on or before September 1st of the current school year
Pre-kindergarten Eligibility Requirements:
A child who is 4 years old on or before September 1st of the current school year may attend our half-day Pre-kindergarten program if they meet at least one of the following criteria:
• Unable to speak or comprehend the English language as determined by a test administration
• Is Economically Disadvantaged based on income documentation
• Has a parent who is active in the Military (must show documentation of such)
• Is Homeless
• Conservatorship of Family and Protective Services