New Student Enrollment process coming July 2016
New Student Enrollment - Secondary
The following documents are required for registration:
1. Proof of Residence: We accept a current light, water or gas bill with your name and address on it, closing papers, or a lease agreement signed by the lessee and lessor with the student's name listed as an occupant. Telephone bills are not acceptable.
2. A Birth Certificate: A copy of the student's birth certificate is required.
3. Immunization Records (Click here for Immunization Requirements)
4. School Records: Final Report Card from former school. High School students, grades 10 through 12, should provide an unofficial transcript from former school.
5. Student's Social Security Card preferred.
District Enrollment Forms:
These forms must be printed out and brought to the campus for registration.
Additional campus in-house forms will be provided at the time of enrollment.
Student Military and Foster Care Questionnaire
Student Enrollment Questionnaire
Student History Worksheet/Questionaire
|FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions|