New Student Enrollment process coming July 2016

New Student Enrollment - Secondary
The following documents are required for registration:
1. Proof of Residence: We accept a current light, water or gas bill with your name and address on it, closing papers, or a lease agreement signed by the lessee and lessor with the student's name listed as an occupant. Telephone bills are not acceptable.

2. A Birth Certificate: A copy of the student's birth certificate is required.

3. Immunization Records (Click here for Immunization Requirements)

4. School Records: Final Report Card from former school. High School students, grades 10 through 12, should provide an unofficial transcript from former school.

5. Student's Social Security Card preferred.
District Enrollment Forms:
These forms must be printed out and brought to the campus for registration.

Additional campus in-house forms will be provided at the time of enrollment.
  • Secondary Registration Form - available at┬ácampus registrar's office
  • Home Language Survey (English)
  • Home Language Survey (Spanish)
  • English Health Inventory Form
  • Spanish Health Inventory Form
Student Military and Foster Care Questionnaire
  • English
  • Spanish
Student Enrollment Questionnaire
  • English
  • Spanish
Student History Worksheet/Questionaire
  • English
  • Spanish
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
powered by ezTaskTM