The district provides four categories of partnerships, designed to provide partners with unique ways to be involved in the future of Klein students.
- Some choose to adopt a school by providing resources that support the goals of a particular campus.
- Others support a program by supplying resources across school lines.
- Many donate funds to the Klein Education Foundation or the Klein, Texas Historical Foundation.
- And others become academic business partners by providing significant financial benefits and services through a long-term relationship.
Because the partnership arrangement is one of mutual support, each business and the school district will benefit from the partnership.
School, Business & Community Partnerships Guidelines
If you have any questions, please contact Jane Mast at firstname.lastname@example.org or 832-249-4754.
Klein ISD has more than 7,000 employees. Businesses may advertise discounts for Klein ISD employees on the district's internal website.
- We will include a link to your website and a PDF of your offer. Please email your pdf to email@example.com
- Klein ISD business partners that offer discounts to KISD staff may post their offers on the district's internal website at no charge.
- Semi-annually, reminders and listings of discounts will be sent by E-News (Employee electronic mail system).
Please fill out this online form to advertise an employee discount.
Klein ISD employees can view all discount offers via the "Employee Discount page" (through the district's internal website).
If you have any questions, please contact Jane Mast at 832-249-4754.