1:1 Device Program
One-to-One (1:1) is an initiative in Klein ISD where the ratio of students to computers is one to one and students are able to take the device home. In Klein ISD this program is in place at all of our secondary campuses. The 1:1 student and teacher program provides exciting learning opportunities that incorporate the use of technology in the classroom and at home.
Students have until Monday, September 12, 2022 to:
- Pay the ADP fee or Security Deposit in full for their device to be covered for the year.
- Work with their campus to enter into an installment plan to pay the ADP fee or Security Deposit.
Please Contact your school if you have questions or need assistance.
Students have two protection options.
- Accidental Damage/Loss Protection (ADP) Insurance
- Security Deposit (Fully Refundable)
One of the two options must be chosen and payment made in full before your student can be issued a device.
- How do I report device loss, damage, or theft?
- Do I have to use the Klein ISD-provided case? Isn’t my backpack sleeve enough?
- Where do I report that my device isn’t working?
- Where is the Repair Center?
- How will my student know how to use their device?
- Can I decorate my device?
- Can I get my device repaired somewhere else?
- Can I clean my screen with 409 or Windex?
- Can I access the internet at home?
- What if I lose my charger?
- What if I leave Klein ISD or move campuses?