Skip To Main Content

Student Services

Student Services supports the district and school administration in many facets including:

  • After School Programs
  • Boy Scouts
  • District Calendar
  • District Policies
  • Foreign Exchange Students
  • Student Discipline
  • Student anti-bully charter
  • Student Handbooks
  • Transfers
  • UIL (University Interscholastic League)


If you are submitting an intradistrict transfer request due to child care reasons and your child care provider is non-licensed, then you must also submit the Non-Licensed Child Care Provider form with the Intradistrict School Transfer Request form. This form should be notarized and one form should be used per student.

If an approved child care transfer requires a bus change, the "KISD Bus Change Request and Release of Liability" form must be completed and returned to the campus principal.

Frequently Asked Questions

Recent News
Superintendent Updates