Student Services supports the district and school administration in many facets including:
- After School Programs
- Boy Scouts
- Campus Crisis & Emergencies AND Emergency Operation Plans
- District Calendar
- District Policies
- Foreign Exchange Students
- HC Collaborative AP Leadership Pipeline
- Safety and Security
- Student Discipline
- Student anti-bully charter
- Student Handbooks
- UIL (University Interscholastic League)
If you are submitting an intradistrict transfer request due to child care reasons and your child care provider is non-licensed, then you must also submit the Non-Licensed Child Care Provider form with the Intradistrict School Transfer Request form. This form should be notarized and one form should be used per student.
If an approved child care transfer requires a bus change, the "KISD Bus Change Request and Release of Liability" form must be completed and returned to the campus principal.
- Campus Behavior Coordinators
- When I have a problem with an individual school, whom should I contact?
- If I live in another district, may I send my children to Klein ISD?
- I would like to send my child to another school in Klein ISD, outside of the Klein attendance zone in which I reside. Is this possible?
- At what age may I enter my child in kindergarten or the first grade?
- Does Klein ISD have policies regarding dress and grooming?
- How do I request a change of teacher for my child?
- What security measures does Klein ISD utilize to ensure safe campuses?