Welcome to Klein ISD! We are happy you are here.
The Klein ISD Newcomer HUB exists to advocate for the needs of emergent bilingual students, especially those classified as newcomers. The Newcomer Services Liaison will act as a facilitator between the student, parents, campus and district staff to provide services to ensure both well-being and academic success.
Proudly serving schools in the
Klein High Family of Schools
Klein High School, Kleb Intermediate, Benfer Elementary, Brill Elementary, Ehrhardt Elementary, Kuehnle Elementary, Mittelstädt Elementary, and Theiss Elementary.
23-24 Enrollment Application
Complete the below steps...
- Request Enrollment Access
- Submit Enrollment Application
- Complete Enrollment with your Campus Registrar
* If you need your account information or are experiencing other issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. The email should include your full name, your student’s name(s) and the campus each attends.
School immunization requirements are determined by the state legislature, Texas Department of State Health Services, and Texas Education Agency. Maintaining adequate school immunization rates is critical to preventing outbreaks and ensuring children's health.
To look up your student's bus route and more information about transportation.
- Find your bus
- Special Education Transportation
SMART tag increases student safety and allows access to campus services.
- Getting Meals
- Library Check-out
- Bus Stop Updates
School Supply Lists
School supply lists can be found on each school website.
It is located under the
Klein ISD's counseling program focuses on whole student wellness so that every student will "level-up" and engage in rigorous learning and build the skills necessary to develop their full potential.
- Contact Information
- School Supplies
- Bell Schedules
- Clubs & Organizations
- PTO & more
- Graduation Requirements
- Course Catalog
- 250+ Unique Pathways of Choice for Students
- More than 11 College Pathway s
- 50+ Industry-Based Certifications
Teaching & Learning
Our Teaching & Learning Department encompasses a comprehensive range of educational services and programs aimed at fostering academic excellence and holistic student development. We offer a wealth of programs, services, and supports that cater to the unique needs and talents of students, including
- Advanced Academics/Gifted & Talented Programs
- Assessment & Accountability Measures
- Core Academics (Math, Science, Social Studies, English Language Arts & Reading, and World Languages)
- Counseling & Whole Student Wellness Services
- Curriculum Guides and Course Catalogs
- Digital Learning Resources
- Family Engagement Initiatives
- Health & Physical Education
- Multilingual Education to Enhance Language Proficiency
- Support for Special Programs such as Section 504 and Special Education
Connect with Klein & Your Student's School
Be engaged with your child’s school by
- Being equipped with the knowledge you need to support your child’s learning
- Learning about what’s happening in Klein ISD through important emails, our newsroom, and social media channels
You make a positive difference in our schools, and we thank you for your continued partnership in helping every student succeed and thrive in Klein ISD!