Texas Council on Family-School Engagement
Klein ISD serves as a member of the Texas Council on Family-School Engagement. The Texas Council on Family-School Engagement provides advice and input to TEA to inform meaningful engagement of family, school, and community stakeholders.
This input is used to help:
- Build state capacity to embed family and community engagement across Texas Education Agency strategic priorities and federal programs;
- Build ESC, LEA, and school capacity to meaningfully engage parents; and
- Engage family and community stakeholders to inform the implementation of ESSA".
As a member of this council, Klein ISD contributed to the creation of the below documents in an effort to build the capacity of stakeholders in the area of family engagement:
- Family Engagement Supports Student Pathways to College and Career Success
- Family Engagement Is Essential in Early Childhood Education
- How can districts support success for all students?
- How can you support your student’s success?
- How can schools support success for all students?
- The Effective Schools Framework Engages Families in Creating High-Performing Schools
- Texas System of Great Schools Network Engages and Empowers Families
- Family Engagement Supports Educators and Promotes Student Success