Math classes in Klein ISD create engaging learning experiences for students to build on strengths and support areas for growth by empowering students to become persistent problem solvers and critical thinkers.
We believe that...
- Every student has the ability to achieve at high levels and recognize that students need personalized pathways and support to reach their full potential
- Students learn best through perseverance and the practice of mathematics
- Students gain deeper understanding through teacher and peer feedback to learn from their mistakes
- Math concepts are connected through multiple representation and the application to real world situations
- Math concepts are explored and demonstrated through communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and the balanced use of technology to support student learning.
Program Coordinator - Math