Digital Learning provides opportunities for all students to become lifelong learners and responsible digital citizens. We promote high-quality teaching strategies for teachers to implement personalized and blended learning in their classrooms. In addition, Digital Learning also ensures that all students have access to digital resources that allow them to be successful in the classroom.
We believe that Digital Learning will...
- Leverage technology to innovate, connect, share, and enhance collaboration and creative learning.
- Utilize teacher expertise to explore and create personalized student learning pathways.
- Help students to be creators instead of just consuming information.
- Use small group instruction through blended learning stations to help close student achievement gaps.
- Provide all students with access to digital resources.